Select Page

About Us

We are a group of young people from several countries representing a multitude of cultures but united for the purpose of fusing our main passion – the art of cinematography. Our passion is found rooted in a philosophy that we practice daily.

Our art creates films of your life’s most significant moments, those memories you hold in your heart as very near and dear, and we are able to bring you back to that same day and place, re-living a truly memorable event. Because of our unique cultures and experiences in cinematography, we have traveled to countries such as Trinidad, Tobago, Bermuda, Mexico and of course to cities all over the United States recording amazing events and creating unforgettable memories for our clients. We can do any project that you have in mind, everything from music videos to commercials, special events to documentaries, and birthdays to weddings. We will make real whatever project springs forth from your imagination. It is our challenge and our reward.

Packages

Frequently Asked Questions

Who decides the music for our highlights?
We encourage you to trust us and our creativity with the music choice. Our proven experience over the years and our ability to understand the couples’ personality allows us to make great music selections that will make your video a true success. We can definitely accommodate your style and your choice of music, however please allow us the ability to create a unique video experience for you that will show off your one of a kind event.  If you would still prefer to choose the music for your highlights, we request that you submit 8-10 songs to the editor within 2 weeks of your event.
What do we need to do to reserve our date?
E-mail or call us to see if your date is available, and to receive our current pricing sheet for the package that your interested in.  A non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your date(s).
How much of a deposit do you require when we sign the contract?
We require a non-refundable deposit of 30% of your package total in order to reserve the date of your event(s). The remaining 70% is due no later than 2 weeks prior to your event(s).
How long until we receive our product(s)?
Average delivery time is 3-4 months from the date of your event.
Do you film destination weddings?
We do film destination weddings and encourage the idea. We simply ask for the client to provide airfare, hotel, transportation, and a destination fee by Transition Films. The destination fee is calculated based on the reimbursement for gas, per-diem, and luggage fees that may be charged by the airline.
What are some of the extras Transition Films offer?
Transition Films wants your film to come out exactly the way you pictured it. We can incorporate an engagement session, an interview of the bride and groom after the wedding, a “Love Story” film to be shown at your reception, a “Save the Date” film to be sent out to your wedding guests, or any other desired film ideas you may have for weddings.  We can include personal interviews for commercials or promotional videos.  We are open to try any ideas that you may have in order to make your video even better than what you have envisioned it to be. The cost of editing varies for each film. E-mail us some details of your event for more information and a quote.

Contact Us

Phone: (832) 745 – 3555

Email: info@transitiofilms.net

Address:

12818 Willow Centre Drive, Unit A

Houston, TX 77066